AP DEECET Hall Ticket Download 2018 Admit Card Exam Date deecetap.cgg.gov.in

AP DEECET Hall ticket Download 2018 Admit card. Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test extensively known as AP DEECET Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants who  eagerly took Part in Two years Diploma Education in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) for academic year 2017-2018. The AP DIETCET 2018 Exam to be held online means in numerous exam Centers through out Andhra Pradesh states.

Approximately more aspirants to appear  for this Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance test to accomplish seat in their anticipated institutes .The Examination Authority are well equipped and focused to AP DEECET 2018 Hall ticket Download of the test in their authorized website www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in.

AP DEECET hall ticket Download 2018 Admit card

 So applicants are required to wait only for few days for Official announcement of AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2018. Applicant can attend entrance test, after identifying the overall number of answers appropriately marked by the Aspirants, with the help of AP DEECET Admit Card 2018 Download Published in the authorized website.

AP DEECET CGG Gov in 2018

If any applicant needs Clarification or have Some Concerns regarding the Answer key. They are most welcome to submit their questions to organizing authority in script  along with supportive documents  before date of result.Department of School Education will then announce the state Merit list grounded on the scores acquired by the applicants in Computer Based AP DEECET hall ticket Download 2018.

AP DEECET 2018 Hall ticket Download

Click on the link deecetap.cgg.gov.in and will find AP DEECET Exam Date 2018 link available in the Site. Cross Check our marked Answers with the Answer key provided in the Official website.

Qualifying cut of Score in the entrance exam is 50% (50 marks out of total 100 marks). However for applicantfitting to SC / ST qualifying percentage is 45% (45 marks out of total 100 marks).

AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2018

Result Criteria:

On Basis of merit in the Examination Result the Ranks will be Allotted Admission into of university depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and selection of the college Can be exercised in the counseling Phase. As per Educational Institution Order in 1974 85% of seats shall be reserved for local Aspirants and Remaining 15% of Seats Shall be open for all unreserved Aspirants.

Go Here For AP DEECET Hall ticket Download 2018 Admit card

Updated: October 17, 2017 — 10:42 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.