APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 Download Exam Pattern @ psc.ap.gov.in. Guys for those who are seriously preparing for the APPSC group IV main exam here is a helpful detail for you. The APPSC is supervising the Group IV mains examination on 25th of this month. So, all the applicants who have previously cleared the prelims exam, they all should appear for the mains examination on 25th April 2018. Here, to help you we are providing the mains exam syllabus as well as exam pattern in the below.
So, we are advising all of you to please go through the APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 and then continue your preparations. And last but not least, after successful completion of your entire syllabus preparations, please make your time for solving previous year question papers which are available on the APPSC official page.
Contents Of The Post
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission abbreviated as APPSC which was established in the year 1956 in Hyderabad. The APPSC is a government organization which every time issues many employment openings and appoint the staff based on by regulating several exams.
Like every year, earlier in September 2017 month, the APPSC published a notification for several vacancies group IV posts. The commission also commended the registration process in September and October months. A several number of aspirants had applied and for eligible ones, the commission already held the preliminary written exam on 10th December and results of this exam declared on January 2018 month. Among all, few candidates had cleared prelims and for them now, the commission is planning to schedule the mains exam for group IV posts.
In which, the APPSC group IV mains happening on 25th April 2018 across various examination centers in Andhra Pradesh state. Those who are appearing for the mains exam, we are giving the details of APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 here with this article, please check the details then prepare well for the exam.
APPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2018
|Organization Name/Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|State of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of the Exam (Mains)||25th April 2018|
|Applications Start From||September 2017|
|Applications End In||October 2017|
|Date of Exam (Prelims)||10th December 2017|
|Category||Mains Exam Syllabus and Pattern|
|Name of the Posts||Group IV|
|Number of Vacancies||Several|
APPSC Group IV Exam Pattern 2018
All the candidates who are attending the group IV exam on 25th April 2018, they should have to click on the below link to access your APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018. For the intermediate level candidates, the group IV is commencing for 300 marks and 300 questions are asked from the topics about the general studies and secretarial abilities. The exam is an objective based exam, the time duration for each subject is 150 minutes. And coming to the group IB services for SSC standard, it is an objective based exam for 300 marks and total 300 questions are there in the subjects of general studies and any concerned subjects, the time duration for each subject is 150 minutes and total duration of exam is 5 hours.
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
· Mental Ability
· Idiomatic usage
· Current Affairs of National importance
· History and Geography of Andhra Pradesh
· Language Ability
· Vocabulary and usage detection of mistakes
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
· Current Affairs
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 – Concerned Subject
· Foundation of Education
· Socialization and Education.
· Social Change and Education.
· Modernization and Education.
· Culture and Education.
· Equality of Educational Opportunities.
· Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism.
· Nature and Scope of Sociological & Philosophical Foundations of Education.
· Education of Weaker Sections.
· Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy.
· Educational Psychology
· Individual difference and its assessment.
· Introduction To Educational Psychology.
· Growth and Development.
· Trends In Education
· Adult Education and Functional literacy
· Family life and population Education
· Universalization of Education
· School and Community Relationships
· International understanding
· Lifelong Education
· Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
· Wastage and stagnation in Education
· Non-Formal Education
· Medium of instruction
· Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees.
· Moral Education
· National and Emotional integration
· Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged
· Teacher Education
· Common Entrance Examinations and Centralized admissions into the basic courses in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018 – Secretarial Abilities Subjects
· Descriptive Passage
· Fill in the blanks with suitable words from the given words/phrases
· Mental Ability (Verbal and non- verbal)
· Numerical and Arithmetical Abilities
· Logical Reasoning
· Narrative Passage
· Logical Passage
· Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage