www.aptet.apcfss.in Andhra APTET Exam Answer Key 2018 {All Codes} Correct Marking

APTET Exam Answer Key 2018 TET cum TRT, PET, SGT, LP, SA Cutoff Download. Hey Guys, how are you all? Hope you all are doing well. The Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee board as per schedule they are planning to supervise the TET cum SGT, SA, LP, PET posts exam on 23rd, 24th and 26th March 2018 respectively.

All the candidates who have applied for this notification, they will shortly receive the admit cards for their exam. In which, after the commencement of the exam on March 2018, within a week AP DSC officials will upload the set wise answer key on their website. This AP DSC Answer Key 2018 will help you to analyze your marks in the exam.

APTET Exam Answer Key 2018 Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3

The Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee also called as DSC, is basically an entrance examination which annually supervises by the state government of India. This DSC generally regulates to recruit the candidates for the various teacher posts.

The Andhra Pradesh government generally takes 20% marks from TET exam and remaining 80% marks are taken from the DSC exam. Recently, the AP DSC has released the TET cum TRT, PET, SGT, LP, SA notification. The AP DSC has also invited the application forms for the 12370 vacancies in various teaching jobs in their board and the application process was done recently from 26th December 2017 to 8th February 2018.

All the enrolled aspirants will be shortlisted for the written exam, which is happening from 234d March to 26th March 2018 in different dates. The AP DSC exam is commencing across various places in AP state. After the exam, participants can find their answer key from this page. The set wise AP DSC Answer Key 2018 probably available online in a week after the exam.

AP TET Answer Key 2018 Download

Organization Name/Conducting Body Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC)
State of the Exam Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Exam TET cum TRT, PET, SGT, LP, SA
Date of the Exam 23rd, 24th, 26th March 2018
Application Starts From 26th December 2017
Application Ends On 8th February 2018 (Closed)
Admit Card March 2018
Category Answer Key
Answer Key Within a couple of days after the exam
Result Declare soon
Number of Vacancies 12370
Name of the Posts Various Teachers
Official Website apdsc.in

AP DSC Cutoff Score 2018

Soon after the successful happening of TET cum TRT, PET, SGT, LP, SA written exam on March 2018 month. The higher officials will issue the answer key, and within a day after that answer key issued the officials will upload the cutoff score on their web site.

This AP DSC cutoff marks will assist the candidate to know whether they have clear the written exam or not. For every student, after the exam their intention to know whether they have clear the test or not. To find that, you need to see your results.

But, usually to declare the result the officials takes minimum a month time. In the meanwhile, to reduce the anxiousness, the officials will provide the APTET Exam Answer Key 2018, which will be available by the end of March 2018 month on the official page.

How to Download AP DSC Answer Key 2018?

To find the TET cum TRT, PET, SGT, LP, SA answer key. The student can, first of all, visit the official page of AP DSC or click on the below link. Then on the home screen, go to the career or recruitment session, under the latest events find the link of AP TET Answer Key 2018. Choose your solution set A, B, C, D then map your answers with the key and obtain an idea about your result. Download and save the key for use in the future

Click Here To Download APTET Exam Answer Key 2018

Updated: February 14, 2018 — 11:08 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.