- 1 ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017
ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017. ASRB Recruitment Notification is issued as of late. Apply online for 173 Stenographer Grade III, Lower division Clerk Posts. Check the notice subtle elements, for example, qualification, Selection process, exam dates, application expense, and so on. Qualified competitors can apply for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Vacancies through online mode. The beginning date to present the application shape is 31st August 2017. Last Date for the accommodation of the application is 25th September 2017.
ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017
This is the uplifting news for the applicants searching for latest Government Jobs. As of late, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has distributed ASRB Notification 2017 to fill 173 Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. The authorities will soon discharge the application frames through online mode. Application shapes are accessible through the official site from 31st August 2017 to 25th September 2017.
The age furthest reaches of the competitors ought to be in the middle of 18 to 27 Years. Applicants who have finish 12th or proportional from a perceived board are qualified to apply for Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Vacancies. Get the total points of interest of the warning through this page.
ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Gr III, LDC|
|Available Vacancies||173 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||31st August 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||25th September 2017|
|Admission certificate download date||14th October 2017|
|Steno Gr III Exam Date||29/10/2017 (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Date||29/10/2017 (2.30 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Work Location||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria for ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017
People who will apply for the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Recruitment need to know the Eligibility before enlistment process. In this way, observe the underneath qualification rules determined by the board.
- Stenographer Grade III Posts:
Candidates ought to have twelfth class or its comparable from the perceived Board. Furthermore, the people must have 80 wpm for 10 min in the transcription test which will be in English or Hindi. The applicants who take the test in English need to translate the data in 50 minutes on the PC and 65 min for the Hindi based test.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts:
Postulants need to finish twelfth class or its identical from the perceived University. Likewise, having a writing rate of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi the n PC.
- Minimum constrain – 18 years.
- Maximum age confine – 27 years.
Selection Process of ASRB LDC Steno Clerk Recruitment 2017
The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board will employ the candidates in light of their execution in the accompanying rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Rs.200/ – for the General and OBC hopefuls.
- No charge for the SC/ST applicants.
Pay Scale of ASRB LDC Stenographers, Clerks
- To Steno Grade III Posts, the compensation offered is Rs. 5200-20200/ – + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/ – .
- For the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts, the compensation scale is Rs. 5200-20200/ – + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/ –
How to Apply Online for ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017 ???
- Visit the official site www.asrb.org.in
- Tap on Official Notification.
- Read the ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017 notice.
- Next, Click on the ASRB Stenographer Grade III Online Application Form.
- Fill the ASRB Application frame with the compulsory subtle elements.
- Connect the expected reports to the application.
- Cross check the points of interest once before accommodation.
- At last, Click on Submit to finish ASRB Online Application Procedure.
- Take a print out of the application and save it for future purpose.
Click Here For ASRB LDC Recruitment 2017Sponsored Ads: