CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018 @ download www.ampai.in. Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes (AMPAI) is the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for the Candidates who want to join in the courses of BTech (Bachelor of Technology) and BPharm (Bachelor of pharmacy) courses in the universities offered by the Organization. AMPAI Examination will be conducted at the State and National level for the Sikh candidates and the other minority or non-minority students.
The Application forms can be accepted through online and offline mode also. The Application forms will be released by AMPAI in the month of March 2018. The Application form will be available online in the official website of AMPAI.
CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018
All the applied candidates will get the CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018 in the month if May 2018. The Candidates applied in both online mode and offline mode will get the Admit Cards. The Candidates can download the Admit card through online. The Admit Cards will be released probably in the 2nd week of May 2018 as per the previous year information.
The Links to download the Admit cards are different for online mode and offline mode. The Candidate have to check the Notification clearly and follow the below steps to CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018 Download.
CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018 Download
Steps to download the Admit Card if the Candidates have registered in Online Mode:
- Open the official website given above and open the Notification AMPAI CEE Admit Card 2018(Online mode).
- Enter the details like Email ID given in the application form, and password which was selected by the Candidate during the application form submission.
- Then click in the submit option.
- The admit card will be opened.
- Check the details before downloading the admit card.
- Download the admit card, take the print out and carry to the Examination Hall.
CEE AMPAI Exam Date 2018
Steps to download the Admit Card if the Candidates have registered in Offline Mode:
- Open the official website given above and open the Notification AMPAI CEE Admit Card 2018 (Offline mode).
- Then the page is to be filled with the details of the Candidate like Name and Date of Birth.
- Enter the details and click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed. Download and take the Printout of the Admit Card.
The candidates have to carry Blue or Black point pen to bubble the correct answer in the OMR Sheet.
Eligibilities for AMPAI 2018 Examination:
The Candidates must be a Citizen of India. The Candidate should complete 16 years of age as per the date of the Notification. The Candidates above the required age cannot be allowed to apply for the Examination. The candidates should upload the date of birth according to the 10th class certificate given by the Secondary board of Education. For BTech courses the Candidates have to pass 10+2 from the recognized university or Board. For more details refer the official portal of AMPAI.
Exam Pattern AMPAI 2018:
The AMPAI Examination will be conducted for 350 marks. There will be multiple choice questions in which the answers should be bubbled in the OMR sheet. The Subjects will be given in the Exam are Mathematics (for 60 marks), Biological Sciences (for 60 marks), Physics (for 45 marks), Chemistry (for 45 marks).
Important Dates to be remembered for AMPAI Admit Card 2018:
|Admit Card release Date for Registration in Online Mode||May 2018 (2nd week)|
|Admit Card release Date for Registration in Offline Mode||May 2018 (2nd week)|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018 (4th week)|
Click here to download AMPAI Admit Card 2018