CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admissions – Eligibility Criteria , Application Form, Exam Pattern – Apply @ www.ampai.in. The Common Entrance Examination (CEE) Masters will be organized by AMPAI (Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes) to join the Candidates belonging to Minority and Non-Minority communities into the organization in the courses of M.Tech, MCA, MBA and M.Pharm.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admission
This was a State Level and National Level Examination. The Candidates will be selected as per the marks secured in the examination. The Application form was available in the official website of AMPAI. The candidates can apply through online from the month if June 2018.
All the candidates must and should satisfy the conditions given by the organization to apply for CEE AMPAI 2018. The details of the examination like Application form, Application fee, Exam pattern and others are discussed in our article below. Get info on CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admissions .
CEE AMPAI Masters Application form 2018
The Application form will be released by the AMPAI in the 3rd week of February 2018. All the Eligible candidates can apply and get a chance to join in AMPAI. The CEE AMPAI Application Form can be applied both in online and offline mode. Be aware of CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admissions .
First the Candidates have to register in the official website to apply for CEE AMPAI examination. Follow the below process to apply for CEE AMPAI Examination 2018.
Procedure to apply for CEE AMPAI 2018 in Online Mode:
- The Candidates have to register in the official website with the valid Email ID and valid details of the candidate.
- Then a mail will be sent to the registered mail id. Then the candidates have to logon with the unique password sent by the organization through mail.
- Then application form will be opened. Fill the complete details with the correct information and go to the next step.
- Then upload the image and signature of the applied candidate in the required fields (The size and dimensions will be mentioned by the organization).
- Submit the details and pay the Application Fee through credit or debit card or Internet Banking.
CEE AMPAI Colleges 2018
Procedure to apply for CEE AMPAI 2018 in Offline Mode:
- Go to the official website of AMPAI ( click on the link given in our article)
- The Candidates have to download the application form and take the Printout.
- Fill the application form with complete details in the required fields.
- After filling the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee through challan or Demand Draft (DD) in AMPAI institutes at Kolkata. Know about CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admissions .
- The Candidates should submit the application form along with DD and some important documents should be sent along with the application form to the organization. It is necessary to check info on CEE AMPAI 2018 Results.
CEE AMPAI Admit Card 2018
Citizenship: Only Indian citizens can apply for CEE AMPAI 2018.
The Age of the Candidate should be 17 years as per the Date of the Notification i.e. 31st December 2017.
The Examination will be conducted for 350 marks. The subjects will be given in the examination are Mathematics for 100 marks, Biological Sciences for 100 marks, Physics for 75 marks and Chemistry for 75 marks. The syllabus will be available in the official website of AMPAI. Know about CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admission
CEE AMPAI Syllabus 2018
Tentative dates of CEE AMPAI Masters 2018:
|Advertisement release date||January 2018 ( Last week)|
|Starting date for the submission of the Online and Offline Applications||February 2018 (3rd week)|
|Last date for the submission of the Online and Offline Applications||May 2018 (1st week)|
|Admit card release date||May 2018 (2nd week)|
|Date of the Examination (MBA, M.Tech, MCA, MPHARM)||May 2018 (2nd week)|
|Declaration of Results||May 2018 (Last week)|
|Counseling starts from||August 2018|
Click here to apply for CEE AMPAI Masters 2018 Admission