Goa CET Admit Card 2018– Download Goa GCET Admit Card @ www.dtegoa.gov.in.GCET Admission 2018 Notification will be released by GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) to give admissions for the courses of Degree in Homeopathy, Engineering, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Nursing and other courses of first year. The Interested Students can check the eligibility required by the Organisation and apply through Online. The Students can submit the Applications from April 3rd 2018.
The Students have to submit the Application form at the Application center declared by the Organization. The Application centers will accept the Application form from 8th April 2018. The last date for the Submission of application was 28th April 2018. The Goa CET Admit Card 2018 will be given after the submission of the Application Form. The Details like GCET Admit Card, Eligibility, Age and other details of GCET Examination were discussed in our article. Be aware of Goa GCET Exam Date 2018.
Contents Of The Post
Goa CET Admit Card 2018
The GCET Admit Card will be given to the Candidates, only if they had submitted the application form at the Application Centers. The Admit Card will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. The Candidates have to collect their Admit Cards on the same day they had submitted the admit card. The Admit Card will not be available online or it will no sent by post by the organization. Know about GCET Goa Merit List 2018.
So, the Candidates have to submit the fully filled Application form at the suggested application centers, wait until the process was completed and take the Goa CET Admit Card 2018. The Admit card is very important to enter the Examination hall. The Details of Goa CET Admit Card 2018 will be available at the official website.
GCET Goa Admit Card 2018
How to get Goa CET Admit Card 2018?
The steps to be followed to get the Goa CET Admit card are as follows:
- Go to the Application Center of DTE, Goa which was suggested by the Organization.
- Submit the Application form which was filled by you in online before a person working in the Application center.
- They will give the Photo Admit Card to you.
- The candidates have to check the details listed in the photo admit card was correct or not.
- The Candidates are advised to take 2 to 3 printouts of the Admit Card which will be used in future.
Goa GCET Admit Card 2018
Important Instructions about Goa CET Admit Card 2018
- The Admit Card will be taken by in person only (who was appointed by the DTE, Goa)
- The Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates only if they had completed the application process submission.
- The Candidates must and should check the details given in the Goa CET Admit Card 2018 like the details of the Candidate, name and venue of the Examination and other details. If any mistakes were found, immediately the Candidate should inform to the Exam conducting authorities.
- The Admit card will be taken to the Counseling and admission also. So, the Candidate should preserve the admit card carefully. All the other details will be available at the official site of DTE.
Goa GCET Exam Date 2018
Important dates to be noticed for Goa CET Admit Card 2018:
|Starting date to submit the Application Form||3rd April 2018|
|Last date for submission of the Application form (with normal fee)||8th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of the Application form (with late fee of Rs. 1500/-)||28th April 2017|
|Starting Date to collect the Admit Card||3rd April 2018|
|Last Date to collect the Admit Card (with Normal fee)||8th April 2018|
|Last Date to collect the Admit Card (with Late fee)||28th April 2018|
|GCET Examination date||9th and 10th of May 2018|
Click here For Goa CET Admit Card 2018