HBSAT 2018 Notification Entrance Examination. Hyderabad Business School (HBS), a piece of GITAM University will compose the HBSAT 2018 for offering induction into 2-year full time MBA course with double specialization. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply according to the recommended plan. HBSAT 2018 notification will be composed with target to evaluate the hopeful’s potential for an administrative vocation. Induction into two-year full time MBA course with double specialization will be made through HBSAT-2018. Competitors must present the HBSAT 2018 application at the latest the last date of accommodation. Know more info on this entrance test.
Competitors having substantial MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT-2017 scores are exempted from HBSAT 2018. The final selection of applicants will be founded on the total of the best test score and Group Discussion and Personal Interview scores for HBSAT 2018 Notification.
Contents Of The Post
HBSAT 2018 Notification
HBSAT is a admission test led each year for all the intrigued competitors who needs to get affirmation in different postgraduate courses offered by GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GITAM (Deemed to be University) like MBA. Qualified competitors can apply for confirmation test by filling HBSAT Application Form 2018 by November 2017.
· Fundamental Eligibility Criteria is that an applicant ought to have least 3 years Bachelor’s Degree in MBA program.
· Students who have filled and presented the application frame can download the concede card from, ghbs.in.
· At the season of filling the application frame, candidates can pick the examination focus as indicated by their inclination. HBSAT will be directed at 24 distinctive exam centres.
· After the fruition of the examination, HBSAT 2018 Result will be discharged in March 2018.
· Final Selection of the aspirant depends on their total test scores, group discussion and Personal Interview scores.
HBSAT 2018 Application Form
|Conducting Body||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Mode of HBSAT 2018||Online|
|Duration of HBSAT 2018||90 minutes|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)
|Must possess Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Courses Offered MBA
|Availability of online Application Form||November 2017
|Last date of submission of online application form||Mid December 2017
|Availability of Admit Card||January 2018|
|Date of HBSAT||January 2018|
|Declaration of Result||March 2018|
HBSAT Exam Pattern 2018
Students are encouraged to check the examination pattern before begin getting ready for the test. They need to explain the earlier year paper since it causes possibility to think about the sort of questions asked in the examination. Get information on HBSAT 2018 Notification.
The examination pattern of HBSAT is as underneath:
· The question paper will be separated into 5 segments to be specific Data Sufficiency, Mathematics Ability, Communication and Business Aptitude, English, and Reasoning.
· The examination paper will comprise of 100 questions and time allocated to finish the paper is a hour and a half
· The paper will be led through online mode. It will be accessible in English language only.
· For each right answer, 1 stamp will be distributed
· No scores will be deducted for wrong answers.
· No marks will be given or deducted for un-attempted questions.
HBSAT Entrance Exam 2018
|Section||No. of questions|
|Communication & Business Aptitude||20|
The following table shows the composition of the test:
HBSAT (Hyderabad Business School Admission Test) which is directed by GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GITAM (Deemed to be University). HBSAT 2018 includes 100 questions. The paper is separated into 5 areas. For each right answer, students will be given 1 mark. No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
How to apply for HBSAT 2018 Entrance Exam?
Go through the below given steps which assist the aspirants in downloading HBSAT Application Form from the official page.
· Go to the official page that is, ghbs.in
· Search for HBSAT Application Form in the home page
· If the link is available, press on it
· Fill all your details like Age, Name, Date of Birth and etc
· After filling all your details, click on Submit Button which is at the bottom of the page.
· Your Application will be submitted to the authorities
Click Here for HBSAT 2018 Notification