How to Prepare for JEE Main 2018? Hope everyone knows about JEE Main exam. Yearly, to give admissions for various undergraduate engineering courses in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and other engineering colleges, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schedules the JEE mains and JEE Advance exam. The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2018 is the national level prestigious entrance exam. For this year, the CBSE going to commence the JEE mains 2018 on 8th April 2018. And still, now there are no proper updates regarding the registration process.
How to Prepare for JEE Mains 2018?
We are expecting the CBSE JEE Mains 2018 registrations will activate from 1st week of December month. All the interested ones who wants to register for the JEE mains exam, they need wait for a few days. In the mean time, as the exam is happening on April 2018. So, guys need to start preparing for their exam. In this tough competition, to prepare well for JEE mains exam, you need a prefect planning and tips for preparation. So, here today our team coming up you with the tips for How to prepare for JEE mains 2018? exam in below.
The Joint Entrance Examination Main is the one of the difficult engineering entrance exam. Without some required coaching, it is tough to clear this exam. But, we know many of the people cant afford for tuitions. So, with self-preparation, you can clear this JEE mains 2018. Please check the preparation tips and guidance from this article. Know more about How to Prepare for JEE Mains 2018?
How to Prepare for JEE Mains Without Coaching?
Tips to Clear JEE Main 2018
Students those who wish to pursue B.tech in NITs, IIITs and GFTI, they need to initially clear the JEE mains exam. After that, for qualified ones, there will be another exam called JEE advanced exam. For this academic year 2018, the Central Board of Secondary Education conducting the JEE main 2018 on 8th April 2018. So, here are few tips which may help you to crack the exam easily.
- To Aware of Your Syllabus and Pattern: For every preparation, all you have to know is to get aware of your exam syllabus and pattern. So, prior to beginning your preparations for the JEE main 2018 exam, initially you have to check and collect the latest JEE Mains 2018 syllabus as well as a pattern from the official page of CBSE. After collecting the JEE Mains syllabus, go through the unit wise topics which you have to cover first. As per syllabus, exam commences in 2 papers. The paper I syllabus includes mathematics, physics and chemistry, whereas paper II aptitude test.
- Make a Plan, Follow the Time Table: Once after collect the JEE mains 2018 syllabus and pattern. Prepare a timetable, and follow according to it. In timetable, first, cover the simple topics and make more time for difficult ones. For mind relaxation, take 15 minutes tea break for every 2 hours.
How to Prepare for JEE Mains in 1 Year?
- Solve Sample Papers and Refer Previous Year Question Papers: Once after done your preparations, make some time to move the previous year sample papers. By solving this papers, you may acquire some knowledge about types of questions asked in exam, pattern and which topic you need concentrate more during your preparations. Another point to remember while doing the model papers, simultaneously go through the previous papers and check the question types and make more time for repeated questions in the exam.
JEE Main Preparation Time Table
- Refer Proper Books For Preparations: This is the important tip for all of you while preparing for the JEE main exam, make sure to refer the text books and remember that book is the genuine and proper guidance to refer. Here as per knowledge, we are giving few text book names, please check those. For physics, to some general physics problems, go through the text book written by author I.E. Irodov, for physics vol I and II concepts refer H.C.Verma book. Refer fundamentals of Physics from Halliday, Resnick & Walker written books. Chemistry, Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur, Organic Chemistry by Paula Bruice Yurkanis, Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee, Organic Chemistry by Morrison & Boyd. And Mathematics you can refer Maths XI & XII by NCERT, Trigonometry by S. L. Loney, Co-ordinate Geometry by S. L. Loney, Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight, Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron.
How to Prepare for JEE Mains From Class 11?
- Revision: As the JEE Mains 2018 is on 8th April 2018, so there will be a plenty of time for the exam. So, guys soon after completed your preparations, definitely, you need to make some time for revision purpose. By revising the topics, which you prepared previously, it may help you to rewind the topics which you have been studied previously. Guys, please note that revision is very important for everyone as the there is a plenty of topics to prepare, revisions make you remember the topics which you prepared at initial stages of your preparations.
- Make a Short Notes: While preparing for the JEE mains exam, students need to take a notes on important points. It is the very good method, and this short notes will help more while your revision. By writing tough formulas and important theories, you will remember and understand the topics easily as well as this also helps while your revision.
- Don’t Start New Topic Before Exam: Guys as we said in above, once you have prepared your timetable. Initiate your preparations by following the time table schedule. Students are advised to do not start new topics one month prior to the exam. If the topic is new to you, it definitely takes more time to prepare. So, start the new topic prior to 2-3 months before the exam date.
- Take Good Food, Drink Water and Sleep Well: Last but not least, good food and enough sleep. We see many of the people prepare for there exams continuously by sitting in on place. This is not the correct way, it may causes severe health issues. Health is first, so for every 2 hours take some break and take fruits or food which your like but not heavy food, heavy food causes drowsiness. So, take limited and good quality food and make sure take a glass of water for every hour and sleep atlas 6-8 hours. Short naps 20-30 sleep also may assists you to freshness, but avoid long sleeping during the day.
So, these are the few tips from our side. We hope this tips may helpful for you to clear the JEE Mains 2018 exam. JEE Mains is not that much tough, but its somewhat tricky. With proper guidance and preparations you may clear this exam easily.
So, finally from our team, we are wishing everyone all the very best for your upcoming JEE Mains 2018 exam and guys remember this tips also useful for the JEE Advance exam preparations.