IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 – Download @ www.ignou.ac.in. The Full form of IGNOU was Indira Gandhi National Open University was formed in the year 1985. IGNOU offered vacancies for the candidates who have dreams to join in the University as per the recruitment of 2017.
The Posting will be in New Delhi. The Candidates who are below 60 years of age are eligible to apply for this notification. The application forms were released in the month of October 2017. Many applications were reached the university in the month of November 2017. The details of IGNOU Admit Card 2017 were discussed in the article below.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018
The candidates can download IGNOU Admit Card 2018 by the official site of IGNOU by following the instructions given by the University. The Admit card was released by the Organization in the month of December 2017.
The candidates are advised to download the admit cards before the day of the examination. The candidates should follow the following process to download the admit card.
IGNOU Admit Card 2018
How to download IGNOU Admit Card 2018:
- All the applied candidates have to open the official portal to download the admit card of IGNOU.
- Then go for the notification IGNOU Admit Card 2018.
- The Login page will be opened. Enter the nine digit enrolment number given in the application form and select the program to which the candidate applied to write the examination.
- Submit the details to the official site. Then admit card will be displayed on the monitor.
- First check the details given in the admit card. If the details are same as the details entered by the you in the application form, then download the application form and take the printout.
- If you found any misprints or mistakes in the admit card, inform to the higher officials and correct the details.
IGNOU Login 2018
Details given in IGNOU Admit Card 2018:
The Details of the examination like Examination center or venue of the examination, Code of the examination center. Details of the examination like Name of the examination, Date and time of the examination, Time given to write the examination.
The details of the candidate like Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Address, uploaded Photograph and Signature, Date of Birth and other details. Refer the official site of IGNOU for the complete information of the details. Get info on IGNOU Login 2018.
IGNOU Online 2018
Instructions to the candidate:
- The candidates should at the examination hall before half an hour of the examination and must complete the verification process.
- The candidate should carry the Xerox of the Identity proof along with the original ID.
- The Candidate should not leave the examination hall before the time allotted to write the examination.
- The candidate should not talk to the invigilator and the other examiners at the time of the examination. All the doubts should be clarified before the examination starts. Know about IGNOU Online 2018
- Electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth and others are not allowed to the examination. They should be kept outside of the examination hall.
- Mal Practice was strictly prohibited. If anyone tried to do copy, they will be detained and will not be permitted to write any other examinations. IGNOU Registration 2018
- The Candidates must and should check the details given in IGNOU Admit Card 2017 word by word, because if any mistake was identified by the examiner during the verification, the candidate will not be permitted to write the examination. So the candidates are suggested to check the mistakes at the time of downloading the admit card. Refer the official site for the complete details.
Click here to download IGNOU Admit Card 2018Sponsored Ads: