IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 – How to download @ www.iift.edu. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) recently released the Admit Card for the Examination IIFT MBA IB (International Business). The candidates who want to do their MBA in IIFT got a golden opportunity with the notification released by the organisation. IIFT MBA IB examination will be conducted in the months of November and December 2017. The applied candidates can download and take the printout of the admit card from the official site of IIFT.
The examination centres will be declared by the organization as per the options selected by the candidate while filling the application form. Once the admit card was released the candidates will not have a chance to change the center of the examination. The details of IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 were discussed in the following article.
Contents Of The Post
IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 Download
The Admit cards were released by the Organization on 15th November 2017. The Candidates can download the admit card on or before 3rd December 2017 because it was the date of the examination. The candidates need to carry admit card with the required documents issued by the government. There will be process to download the IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 as follows.
How to download IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018?
- The download the admit card the candidates need to open the official portal of IIFT.
- Now go for the Notification related to download the admit card which was given as IIFT Admit Card 2018.
- Then the candidate need to give some login credentials like application number as per the application form and date of birth as per the birth certificate of the candidate.
- The Admit Card will be displayed in the screen which contains details of the examination.
- Check the details completely and download the admit card. If any discrepancy in the admit card, then inform to the higher authorities immediately. Get info on IIFT Executive MBA placement.
- Take the printout of the admit card and carry it to the examination without fail.
IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
Details given in IIFT Admit Card 2018:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Gender and Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Application number given to the candidate
- Venue of the examination and details of the reporting time.
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate which was uploaded while filling the application form.
- Important instructions given by the organization to the candidate. Refer the official site of IIFT for more details.
Important documents to be carried to IIFT examination 2018:
The Candidates have to carry the Xerox as well as originals of some important documents to IIFT Examination. Any one of these following identity proof will be accepted by the organization. Know about IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018.
- Driving License of the candidate
- Election card or vote card issued by the Election Commission
- Aadhar card issued by the government
- PAN card
- College ID Card of the candidate issued by the college
Note: The candidate should reach the examination hall with IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018 before 9 a.m. on 3rd December 2017 along with the valid identity proofs. Know about IIFT MBA fees.
IIFT MBA fees
Important dates of IIFT 2018:
|Starting date to submit the application forms||25th July 2017|
|Last date to submit the application forms||08th September 2017|
|Last date to request to change the center of the examination (with charge of Rs. 1000/-)||03rd November 2017|
|Admit Cards will be available from||15th November 2017|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||03rd December 2017|
|Last Date to apply through the score of GMAT for NRIs and Foreign Nationals.||15th February 2018|
Click here to download IIFT MBA Admit Card 2018