Contents Of The Post
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Hey Guys!!! Are you looking for Indian Navy Job Opportunities??? Here is the latest Notification regarding Indian Navy. Candidates whose dream is to join in Indian Navy are here by informed to apply for the released notification before closing date. Indian Navy issued Multi-Task Staffing Posts for all job seekers in an around Mumbai. This is the best open door for all those aspirants who are willing to join in Navy. For more details regarding the MTS Notification, go through the article furnished below.
Every year Indian Navy issues various job notifications for all those work seekers. This year also it released advertisement for 186 Multi Tasking Staff posts. Applicants who are interested are intimated to apply for the following recruitment before board stops the application receiving.
The Indian Navy is an all around adjusted and firm three-dimensional power, equipped for working above, on and under the surface of the seas, productively protecting our national advantages. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) practices operational and regulatory control of the Indian Navy from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defense (Navy).
He is helped by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, in particular the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). Know about Indian Navy Join 2018.
To apply for the released post, candidates must meet the following criteria. If the applicants qualification met the given criteria then he/she are eligible to apply for this Indian Navy Jobs 2018.
As there are many posts, education qualification is different from each post. Go through the education qualification given below for all posts.
· Staff Nurse: 10th passed or equivalent and certificate of training in an approved hospital as a Nurse.
· Telephone Operator: 10th passed or equivalent and proficiency in handling of PBX Board.
· Swimming Instructor: 10th passed or equivalent and Diploma in Coaching in swimming discipline.
· Fire Engine Driver: 10th passed or equivalent with 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
· Fireman: 10th passed or equivalent.
· Cook: 10th passed with 1 year experience in the trade.
· MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala): 10th passed or equivalent.
· MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Peon): 10th passed or equivalent.
· MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Chowkidar): 10th passed or equivalent.
· Tyreman: 10th passed or equivalent with 2 years experience in the trade.
· Pest Control Worker (erstwhile Beggary): 10th passed or equivalent and ability to read & speak Hindi/Regional language for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for 10+2.
Applicants age should not exceed 56Years.
Selection Process will be done on the basis of followings:
· Physical Fitness Test
· Provisional Appointment Letter
· Document Verification
· Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.11.2017
· Last date for Submission of Application: 31.12.2017
How To Apply:
In-order to apply for the released posts, students must know the application filling procedure. For those applicants here we have given the easy steps to submit the application to the officials. Have a look.
- Go to the main web site of Indian Navy that is, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for Indian Navy Login 2018.
- Search for latest Recruitments in the home page.
- Click on the Indian Navy MTS Recruitment Link
- Read the complete advertisement.
- If the notification is relevant to you, click on Apply Online button which is at the bottom of the page
- Fill all your details like name, age, date of birth After filling all the particulars, press on Submit Button
- ØYour application will be submitted to the officials
- Take a print out of the form and keep it safe with your for future reference.
Click Here For Indian Navy Recruitment 2018.