JAC 10th Result 2018 – Download Jharkhand 10th Results. The Examinations related to 10th class Board in Jharkhand will be organized by Jharkhand Academic Board (JAC). The metric examinations in Jharkhand will be conducted every year in the month of February or March. The students who are pursuing 10th class are eligible to apply for JAC examination. The examination for this year was conducted in the month of February 2018 and the notification related to the examination was released in the month of November 2017. Many students attended the examination.
JAC Metric Results 2018 will be released by JAC in the official portal. The details of the JAC Metric results such as release date, how to download results, cut off marks and others are discussed in the article below.
JAC 10th Result 2018 Regular Private
The Results of JAC Metric Examination was estimated to be released in the month of May 2018. The results will be declared by the Jharkhand Academic Board of Education. The JAC Metric Results 2018 will be released only in the official portal of JAC.
No other sites will have the information of results of JAC Metric Examination. The student can download the result from jac.nic.in. As per the information the results of the year 2017 were declared in June 2018.
JAC 10th Exam Result 2018
In the last year i.e., 2017, JAC examination was conducted in between 18th February to 3rd March. About 4.66 lakhs of Candidates attended to the examination. The result was released on 30th May, 2017. The cut off marks will be declared by the organization only. The Pass percentage of JAC Examination 2017 was 57.91 % The Topper of Last year in this examination was Gunjan Pal.
The pass percentage of boys was 55.00 % and the pass percentage of girls was 60.00 %. All the details will be available in the official portal of JAC. The total number of students attended the examination in 2017 was 466746. For more details refer to the official portal of JAC.
How to check JAC 10th Board Result 2018?
- All the students who had attended for the Metric Examination conducted by JAC have to open the official portal of JAC (link provided above in our article).
- Then the page will be redirected to the home page of JAC. Then the candidates have to check for the advertisement which was given as Jharkhand 10th Result 2018 and click on the advertisement.
- To login to the official site the candidates have to enter some personal details like registration number or roll number and state to which the candidate had applied. The details should same as per the details given in the application form.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button.
- Then the results page will be opened and the results will be displayed to you.
- Search your result as per the registration number allotted to you.
- Take the print out of the results page and keep it in a safe place for further reference. The students are advised to collect the valid marks sheet at their respective schools provided by their respective Board.
Jharkhand Metric Results of Previous years:
In the year 2014 the total number of students appeared to the examination was 156342 and the pass percentage was 79 %. In the year 2015 the total number of students appeared to the examination was 256459 and the pass percentage was 82 %. In the year 2016 the total number of students appeared to the examination was 306955 and the pass percentage was 84.40 %.
Click here to download JAC 10th Result 2018Sponsored Ads: