Contents Of The Post
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018 – Download @ www.jssc.in. The full form of JSSC was Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. JSSC released a Notification to recruit the candidates into the Teacher posts recently. The candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for JSSC Recruitment. Most of the eligible candidates applied for the JSSC PGT examination and many applications reached the organization.
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018 released by JSSC in the official portal of JSSC. The candidates need to follow certain steps to download the admit card. The details of the admit card such as how to download, instructions given by the organization, important documents to be submitted by the candidates and other details were discussed in our article below.
JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018
The Organization received 3080 applications for the Post Graduate Trainee Posts. There will be 11 subjects and the vacancies are distributed equally among those subjects. The subjects are Sanskrit, Hindi, Economics, History, English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Commerce, Geography and Biology. The JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018 was released in the month of February (issued on 17th February 2018).
The candidates need to give some important details to login in to the official site. The details given by the candidates should be same as the details given by the candidate at the time of submitting the application form. Then only the admit card will be opened. The process to download the admit card was as follows
How to download JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018?
· First all the applicants need to open the official portal by typing the URL jssc.in in any search engine or by directly clicking on the link provided by us in the above article.
· Then the Home Page of JSSC will be opened and displayed on the screen.
· The candidates need to check for the advertisement which was given as JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018 and click on it.
· Then the login page will be opened. The candidate need to give the login details like Hall ticket number or Roll number of the candidate as per the application form and Date of Birth of the candidate as per the certificate issued by the Government and submit the details to the official site.
· The Admit card will be opened and displayed on the screen before you.
· The candidates are suggested to check all the details given in the admit card one or two times before downloading the admit card.
· After checking all the details the candidate can download and take the printout of the admit card and preserve it in a safe place.
JSSC PGT Admit Card 2018
Instructions given in the admit card:
The candidates need to follow all the instructions given by the JSSC in the admit card. Some of the instructions are as follows
· The candidate must and should carry the admit cards to the examination hall. Without admit card the candidate was not allowed to sit in the examination hall.
· The candidate should attest the recent passport photograph in the admit card. The attested photograph must be same as the photograph which was uploaded in the application form.
Jharkhand PGT Teacher Exam Date 2018
· The candidate must be in the examination hall before half an hour of the examination to complete the document verification process.
· The electronic gadgets are not allowed in to the examination hall. By mistake if any candidate carried any type of electronic gadgets, the candidate should handover that device to the examiner and can collect it after the examination. The detailed information will be available in the official portal of JSSC.
Click here to download JSSC PGT Teacher Admit Card 2018