Karnataka Government’s E-Pass 2018. Hello students of Karnataka State. There is Great News Announced by Karnataka State Government for students to apply for the Fresh/Renewal of Scholarship Applications. Karepass is going to be stated soon. Students who are eligible can get the scholarships to continue their further studies in Professional Courses. Those who want to study in state of Karnataka are eligible to Get this Karepass. For all the details about Karnataka E-Pass application, eligibility criteria, etc Login to the Official Webpage. Link to the Official Webpage has been Given below.
Contents Of The Post
Karnataka epass Scholarship 2018
Karnataka E-Pass is an electronic payment and Application System of Scholarships initiated by Karnataka State Govt under the Department of Backward classes welfare. Karnataka Government offers Financial assistance to the Backward classes of SC/ST for supporting students Education.
It is a programme initiated to encourage Higher education studies like post metric and pre matric degree courses. Students who are interested in further studies can apply for scholarship online. In this scholarship scheme many schools and colleges with good Prospectus are associated to give the students a better future.
Karnataka epass Online Application 2018
Eligibility Criterion for Availing KarePass.
- Students who are appearing in Post-matric courses like B.Sc., BA, B.Com, BE/B.Tech or other courses can apply for Karepass Scholarships.
- Parental Income should be below 2,00,000/- per year.
- Students should belong to Scheduled caste/ scheduled Tribe (SC/ST).
- 75% of Attendance in college or school is Necessary to avail scholarship.
- Online mode of Application is only supported. No other means of Application is Supported.
Karnataka epass Application Registration 2018
Documents Required for Karepass Scholarship.
Students who want to apply for KarePass scholarship, students need to have some documents Mandatory. List of Documents required to Apply are mentioned below.
- Aadhar card of Candidate.
- Parents/Guardians Aadhar card.
- Caste certificate.
- Bonafied certificate from college.
- SSLC Certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Bank Passbook page xerox which contains Bank Account number and IFSC code.
Steps to Apply online for KarePass Scholarship.
Before Applying please check the Eligibility criterion twice and keep all the Required Documents scanned.
- Visit the online webpage of Karnataka State government @karepass.cgg.gov.in. or click on the link provided in our website.
- Karepass online Application link is available on the Homepage.
- Start applying by clicking on the link and fill all the details required in it.
- Upload all the Required documents when asked.
- Take a print of the Application and submit it in your college before seven days of your Applying date without Fail.
After Applying it Online You can check your Application Status Online by entering all your details from the same login page. Make sure the details filled at the time of Applying match the Details in the Documents you upload. Any wrong update of information in Application leads to the rejection of your Application. So be careful in Applying.
Hope this Article gives a brief knowledge about online Application for Karepass Scholarships for all those Students who are about to apply. Good luck to all the students for all your Future Endeavours!!!!!!!!