KIITEE Admit Card 2018 Download Entrance Examination. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will release the Admit Cards in the month of April 2018 for the entrace examination. with the name of KIITEE Admit Card 2018. The Candidates who had applied for KIITEE Examination can download the Admit Cards from April 2018. The Candidates must carry KIITEE Admit Card 2018 to the Examination to enter into the Examination Hall. The Admit Cards can be downloaded from our portal. The more information will be available in www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
KIITEE Admit Card 2018 Download
The KIITEE Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded in a different method when compared to the other competitive examinations. The Candidate had to log on to the official website www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in. Then the Candidate should book a slot by entering registration number or application number and date of birth of the Candidate. Then the Candidate had to download the Admit Card within a particular time slot he/she had reserved. Know the details also for KIITEE cut Off 2018.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card 2018?
- The Candidate should open the site www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- Then the official page will be displayed on the monitor. Then click on the KIITEE Admit Card 2018.
- Then a page will be opened by asking the details Application number and date of birth of the Candidate. The Candidate should enter the details without any mistakes and press submit button.
- Then the candidates have to select the time slot to download the KIITEE Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018. The Candidate should book the date and time to download the Admit Card.
- The Candidate must download the Admit Card within the time slot which he was reserved in the past.
- The Admit Card will be downloaded and immediately the candidate must take the printout of the Admit Card which was the entrance ticket for the Examination.
KIITEE Entrance Exam Admit Card 2018
Details in the KIITEE Admit Card 2018: The Application number of the Candidate.
- The Name of the Examination.
- Name and address of the Candidate.
- Registration number or roll number of the Candidate and password to open the Examination question paper as per the Organization rules.
- The mobile number of the Candidate which was given in the application form.
- The Center code and center address of the Examination center.
- The Date and Time of the Examination.
- The Duration of the Examination.
- The Scan of the Signature and Photograph of the Candidate.
- Some instructions to the Candidate about the Examination. Get info on KIITEE Results 2018.
KIITEE Cut Off 2018
Instructions for the Candidates:
- The Candidates must carry the Admit Card to the Examination Hall.
- The Candidates should check the information given in the KIITEE Admit Card 2018 twice or thrice. If the candidate founds any mistakes in the Admit Card he/she can inform to the Organization with complete details (www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.)
- The Candidate should read the instructions given the Admit Card and follow them.
- The Candidate should be in the Examination Hall before half an hour to 15 minutes of the Examination.