KPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Form, Eligibility, Application fee @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The State Government jobs were offered by Karnataka Public Service Commission as per the Notification KPSC Recruitment 2018. About 1604 vacancies are available for the candidates who had completed the Post Graduation under various disciplines.
The Advertisement was published on 25th November 2017 and the applications are also available from that date. The Applications will be closed after 28th December 2017. So the interested candidates can apply through online from the official site of KPSC.
KPSC Recruitment 2018
The Applications of the candidates who had submitted on or before 28th December 2017 will be accepted and they only have the eligibility to write the examination. The application form, eligibility, application fee, age and other details were discussed below.
Overview of KPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Exam conducting Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Technical and Non-Technical Posts of Group C|
|Number of Posts||1604 posts|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Date of Advertisement||25th November 2017|
|Availability of Application Forms||25th November 2017|
|Last Date to submit the online application||28th December 2017|
|Date of the examination||January or February 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||Intimated soon|
KPSC Jobs 2018
Educational Qualifications: The Educational qualifications of the Candidate depend on the designation of the post. They are different for different posts. Refer the official for complete details of the educational qualifications for KPSC Jobs 2018.
The age of the Candidate should be less than or equal to 40 years to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017-18 as per the date of the advertisement.
KPSC Notification 2018
Application fee was based on the category of the candidate. For General and OBC Candidates the application fee was Rs. 600/-. For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates the application fee was Rs.300/-. PWD Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 50/- for KPSC Notification 2018.
Details of the Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate||54 posts|
|Female Staff Nurse||03 posts|
|Computer Assistant||12 posts|
|Hostel Superintendent||422 posts|
|Accounts Assistant||18 posts|
|Language Teachers||187 posts|
|Subject Teachers||242 posts|
|Office Superintendent||02 posts|
|Language Teacher||139 posts|
|Art and Craft Teacher||48 posts|
|Arts Teacher||14 posts|
|Ashrama School Teachers||493 posts|
KPSC Login 2018
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018:
- All the interested candidates have to open the official page of KPSC or click on the link given above.
- Then click on the advertisement given as KPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Then the registration page will be opened.
- Register with valid details in the required fields. The Candidate should upload the photograph and signature while registration.
- Then open the application form with the registration number and password.
- After that fill and complete the application form without any mistakes for KPSC Login 2018.
- The details given in the application should be as per the details given in the certificates of the candidates.
- Then check the details given and submit it to the official site of KPSC.
- Take the printout of the application which will be used in future.
The KPSC Group C Examination consists of 2 papers. Paper 1 will be given for 100 marks and paper 2 will be given for 100 marks. Total the examination will be conducted for 200 marks. The Time given to complete the examination was 1 and half hour.
The Applied candidates will be conducted a written examination. The Candidates who are selected in the written examination will be conducted interview by the Organization.
Click here to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2018Sponsored Ads: