MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.vyapam.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct MP PAHUNT Examination. It is a State Level Examination which was conducted to give admissions for the Candidates who are interested in the courses of BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and BNYS. The institutes under MP PAHUNT 2018 are Homeopathy, Pre Ayurved and Unani.
The Students who are interested in these courses should pass Examination to get a chance to enter into the Madhya Pradesh State. The Candidates can apply for MP PAHUNT Admissions from fourth week of May 2018 to Fourth week of June 2018 from the Official website.
Contents Of The Post
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Admit Card 2018
The Candidates who are qualified in Examination will have a chance to get admissions in the Government and Private institutions in Madhya Pradesh State (like Homeopathy or Ayurveda or Unani institutions). The MP Vyapam PAHUNT Admit Card 2018 will be released by the Organization before 10 days of the Examination. The Details of the Admit Card are discussed in our article.
MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card will be downloaded by the Candidates from the second week of July 2018. The Admit Card will be given to the Candidates who had filled the Application and submitted along with the Application Fee in the time given by the Organization. The Admit Card Contains the Details given below
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Duration of the Examination
- Name and Roll number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Address of the Candidate and Examination Center
- Some important instructions given to the Candidate by the University. The Detailed Information will be available in the Official site.
MP PAHUNT Cut off Marks 2018
Process to download MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2018:
The Admit Card can be downloaded from the Official website of MP PAHUNT 2018 or from the link provided in our article. Follow these simple steps to download Admit Card. Know about MP PAHUNT Cut off Marks 2018.
- First the Candidate should open the Official Page of MP PAHUNT to open the official page to download theAdmit Card.
- Then the MP PAHUNT official page will be opened. Then click on the Notificationrelated to the Admit Card.
- Then the Candidates have to give the Application Number (which contains 13 digits) and Date of Birth of the Candidate as per the Birth Certificate.
- Then press the Submit button.
- TheAdmit Card will be displayed on the Monitor.
- The Candidates have to check the details given in the Admit Card before downloading it.
- Take the Printout and carry the Admit card to Examination. The Admit Card is very important to the Candidate to appear the Examination.
Instructions for the Candidate:
The Details of the Candidate given in the Application form and the details given in MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2018 should be same. So, the Candidate should check the details once or twice before going to the Examination.
MP PAHUNT Exam Date 2018
Along with the Admit Card the candidates have to carry some important ID Proofs (like Aadhar Card or Passport or Election Card or Driving License or Ration card and others) required by the Organization. All the Details of Admit Card will be available at the official site. Get info on MP PAHUNT Exam Date 2018.
Tentative Dates of MP PAHUNT 2018:
The Dates of PAHUNT Examination are given according to the previous year notification Dates are as follows
|Online Application Form Submission Starts from||May 2018 (4th week)|
|Online Application Form Submission Ends with||June 2018 (4th week)|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2018 (2nd week)|
|MP PAHUNT Examination Date||July 2018 (4th week)|
|Declaration of Result||August 2018|
Click here to download MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2018