Contents Of The Post
OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018. Odisha Staff Selection Commission recently issued notification for 74 Supply Inspector (SI) Posts. Candidates who are willing to join in Commission had applied to the released post on or before due date that is 18th October 2018. All those candidates are now started preparations for the coming examination. Get required information on OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018 and proceed on.
As there is a lot of time for the contenders for attending Recruitment Process, this is the best opportunity for each aspirant who have successfully submitted their forms to the authorities. That means, every one of the application sent students can prepare easily for the exam by following the Syllabus Topics, weightage of each topic etc from our article. For more details, go through the article furnished below.
OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018
Supply Inspector Exam contains 2 Papers that is Preliminary Paper and Mains Paper. So for each of the paper different Syllabus and different topics will be there. Candidates can get that complete information regarding Inspector Syllabus here from our page.
OSSC Supply Inspector Selection Process
Commission is going to select the applied candidates for Inspector posts through following Procedure that is:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Computer Skill Test
Candidates qualified in all the three rounds are declared as selected for the released posts. You have to get the details on OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018 and proceed on.
SI Preliminary Examination Pattern
- The preliminary examination comprises of General Awareness with numerous decision target sort questions covering the fields of General Science, Current occasions, History and Geography of India with exceptional reference to Odisha arts, literature and culture, the political and Economic situation of the nation, fundamental highlights of Indian Constitution.
- The time length of composed examination is 2 Hours
- The appropriate response Paper should be in OMR form and there shall be no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Prelims examination is qualifying in nature just and should not be tallied towards definite Merit list.
|Test Type||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type MCQ’s||General Awareness||100||02 hours|
Supply Inspector Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Paper||Subject||Marks||Time Duration||Test Type|
|1||Paper I||English Language||50||1 hour||Subjective|
|2||Paper II||Odia Language||50||1 hour||Subjective|
|3||Paper III||General Studies||100||1 hour||Objective|
SI Computer Skill Test Exam Pattern
The Computer Skill Test will be tried on information of hopefuls about an utilization of Computer in the reasonable field of works. The practical test comprises of Ms-Word, Excel, Window, Typing and utilization of Internet and email. The base qualifying marks in PC aptitude test should be 33%. This test score is qualifying in nature and won’t be considered in a positioning of the competitors. The PC aptitude test will be 60 minutes. OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018 is important for many candidates.
|Computer Skills Test (Practical)||50||1 Hour|
SI Syllabus 2018
- General Science.
- Current Events
- General Science
- Constitution of India
- Human rights
- Basics of Computer
- Arithmetic etc
- Grammar (20 marks)
- Active and Passive voice.
- Subject-verb Agreement.
- Types of sentences.
- Direct & Indirect speech.
- Letter Writing (10 marks)
- Essay Writing (10 marks)
- Unseen passage (10 marks)
- Grammar (20 marks)
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Correction of common errors in words
- Idioms and phrases.
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Punctuation marks
- Composition (20 Marks)
- Essay Writing
- Letter writing
- Comprehension of Unseen Passage (10 Marks)
- Current Events – National & International
- Geography – India, Odisha & World
- History – India & Orissa
- Economy – India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology
- People & Personalities
- Awards etc
Syllabus for Computer Skill Test
Basic Computer Skills
- Fundamentals of a Computer
- Computer Hardware
- MS Word Processing
- MS Windows
- Application Software
- MS Office
- Operating Systems
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- Internet Usage etc
Click Here For OSSC Supply Inspector Syllabus 2018