RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 1000 vacancies notification. Good news to all young and dynamic aspirants, railway recruitment board has released new 1000 vacancies for Goods Guards role across India. Railway recruitment board authority enclosed recruitment process, eligible criteria, examination details, and application submission details and more. Railway recruitment board invite all the eligible aspirants to submit their applicant, the link is open from March 12, 2018 on-wards and recruitment board will notify the last date soon.
We request all the candidates to read complete procedure and eligible criteria carefully and accordingly submit the application. Applicants can find more details in railway recruitment board official web-page like, pay scale, number of railway jobs vacancies state wise, number of vacancies of RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018, reserved for schedule caste and other backward caste, application process, selection process, and many other details.
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Jobs
As per the notification , applicants can submit their application from march 12, 2018 on-wards, and last date is yet to be announced. Candidates can download the e-notification from indianrailways.gov.in. below we have mentioned few eligible criteria for quick reference.
10 passed and 12 or intermediate passed from recognised institutions candidates are eligible
Even diploma in rail transport and management in rail transport institute are also eligible to apply.
Applicants must have minimum 18 years age and maximum 32 years. Age relaxation will be given to all SC/ST/STH category candidates as per the norms for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018.
RRB Goods Guard Notification 2018
Qualified candidates pay would be monthly minimum pay scale is INR 5,200 to INR 20,200 plus grade pay of INR 2,800
Candidates will be shortlisted on the premise of merit in the following rounds.
- Written test
- Background verification of all certificates provided
- Personal interview
RRB Goods Guard Application Form 2018
General and OBC candidates fee is Rs.100.
SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Application submission procedure:
Candidates can apply through online and link is accessible on indianrailways.gov.in from March 12, 2018 on-wards. RRB home page of official webpage, candidates can find opportunities /careers/recruitment icon. Click on it and follow the page instructions for RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018.
- All of you need to select your zone.
- The Name of the candidate, Father and mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off (if asked).
- Now search for recruitment/ Career section.
- Filling up information like personal Email ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. Date, time and centre of the written examination and other information will be informed you here.
- To fill up “online application” the candidate need to log on the website and click opportunity and proceed.
- Also, keep your Aadhaar number and all necessary documents with you.
All the best from tet.guru, please visit us back on same page for more updates.
Check Here For RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018Sponsored Ads: