SAAT Exam Application Form 2018, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Important dates @ www.soa.ac.in . SAAT Full Form 2018. SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test) 2018 will be organized by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Univeristy (SOA) which was a deemed University placed at Bhubaneswar to give admission to the candidates in to the several Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs. The courses offered under these programs are Management, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and others. SAAT 2018 was a National Level Entrance Examination.
The Eligible students can apply from the 3rd week of January 2018. The Last date for the submission of online applications was on the 2nd week of April 2018. The details of the SAAT MBBS Fee Structure 2018 such as application form, how to apply, Exam Pattern, important dates and others are given in the following article.
SAAT Exam Application Form 2018?
Know about What is SAAT?. The Candidates can apply online through the official site of SOA in between the dates declared by the Organization. The Applications will not be accepted after the last date given by the organization. The Candidates can submit the application only if they filled all the details in the mandatory fields. The process to apply for SAAT Examination was as follows.
How to apply SAAT 2018:
- Open the Official site of SOA or simply go to the link mentioned in the article.
- Then the home page of SOA will be opened. Go for the Notification which was given as SAAT Exam Application form 2018.
- First the candidates have to complete the registration process by giving the valid email id and some important details to the official site.
- Upload the Passport Photograph and signature of the candidate to complete the registration process.
- Then submit details. Then the candidate will get a link to the registered email id which contains the registration number and password.
- Then click on the link given in the mail to open the application form of SOA University SAAT 2018.
- Then the application form will be opened. Complete the personal details of the candidate, Educational qualifications and others.
- After completing all the details submit the application form.
- Then the page will be redirected to the payment page.
- Pay the Application Fee through online via credit card or debit card or internet banking.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep aside for future use.
SAAT Exam Date 2018
Educational Qualifications : The Educational Qualifications depends on the courses to which the candidate wants to apply. For B.Tech the Candidate should pass 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Mathematics and Physics as Main subjects with an aggregate of 50 % of marks. For B.Pharm the candidates must pass 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks with PCB and English as subjects. Refer the Official portal for details on SAAT Exam Date 2018.
SAAT MBBS Fee Structure 2018
Exam Pattern of SAAT 2018:
The Examination will be conducted for 720 marks which comprises of 180 questions. Each correct answer carries 4 marks. Negative marking will be given for wrong answer. For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The total time given to write the examination was 3 hours. The subjects given in the examination were Mathematics, physics and Chemistry. 1 hour of time will be given for each subject. Refer the official portal for more details.
SAAT Full Form 2018
Important Dates of SAAT 2018:
|Starting date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the online Application form||April 2018|
|Admit Cards are available from||20th April 2018|
|Date of the SAAT Examination 2018||22nd April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||May 2018|
|Commencement of Counseling||June 2018|
SAAT Exam Application Form 2018 Click hereSponsored Ads: