TN MBBS Merit List 2017 Check Rank Letter & Counselling Process @ tnhealth.org

TN MBBS Merit List 2017. Good news for the students who are looking for MBBS merit list. The Tamil Nadu Directorate of medical education, government going to issue the Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2017 on 14th July 2017. All the students who have given the NEET exam, the merit list for the MBBS course will be published online based on the marks secured in NEET exam. The medical counselling committee will issue the MBBS and BDS course seats of 85% for the state quota seats and remaining 15% of all India quota seats.

TN MBBS BDS Counselling Process 2017

The Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit list will appear on the screen based on applicants rank wise, name and NEET admit card number. All the students who gave the NEET exam and qualified in that exam, they need to tap on the below link to get the TN MBBS merit list from the link provided in the below. As per the information from the official page, around 90,000 participants have appeared for the NEET 2017 exam and in that almost 90% students are from the state board.

Tamilnadu Medical Admission Merit List 2017

TN MBBS Merit List 2017 @ cbseneet.nic.in

Based on this TN MBBS and BDS merit list, students can able to get eligibility to attend for the counselling as well as allotment process for the courses of 6660 seats in MBBS and BDS courses in various medical as well as dental colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. According to the NEET 2017 qualifying criteria, for unreserved category students, the qualifying score in 50% and for reserved 45% is enough to get the seat in TN MBBS colleges.

TN MBBS Merit List – Result Release Details

Organisation Name/Conducting Body Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu
Category TN MBBS Merit List
TN MBBS Merit List 14th July 2017
Organisation URL cbseneet.nic.in 

TN MBBS NEET Rank Wise Merit List 2017

The merit list of Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS courses will give admissions to around 2172 MBBS seats in 19 government and 85 BDS seats in 1 Dental College of Tamil Nadu, for more details we are advising all of the applicants to please visit the official page. Aside from this, the merit list is additionally considered for admission to a large number of MBBS and BDS seats in 13 medical and 18 are dental Self Financing foundations in TN.

Tamil Nadu MBBS Rank Wise Merit List 2017

TN MBBS Rank Letter 2017 Download

Details About NEET Exam 2017 & MBBS Admission

Coming to NEET details, on 7th May 2017, the NEET-UG exam has successfully been directed by the central board of secondary education. Lakhs of students have participated in an exam and the results of this exam were released previously. Among all who have cleared this exam, they are eligible to apply for admissions to various MBBS and BDS courses. According to the Hon’ble Supreme Court, admission in MBBS, as well as BDS courses, should be based on NEET score card. The first 15% merit holders will be qualified to apply for National Level counselling aside of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir universities as these states have quit for 15% national counselling quota.

TN NEET 2017 Seat Reservation 15% & 85% Quota Seat Counselling & Process

As everyone knows that, there are total 49 MBBS colleges in Tamil Nadu state. In which the students who are looking or getting admission to MBBS course, they are mandatory to check the merit list which will be available from 14th July 2017. Candidates can able to get the TN MBBS merit list from the given below link, in which the link will be activated from 14th of this month. The merit list of MBBS and BDS available by the end of this month, in which the admission is based on 85% state portion seats while remaining seats are held for 15% All India Quota Seats. According to the Medical Council of India (MCI) information around 6660 MBBS and a huge number of BDS, seats are accessible in government also private medical and dental universities of Tamil Nadu.

Click Here For TN MBBS Merit List 2017

Sponsored Ads:
Updated: July 5, 2017 — 12:12 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

TET Recruitment Notifications 2017-18 © 2017 tet guru