TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 Total Scores Cut off Marks List

TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 Download Merit List @ tsnpdcl.in. Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited company is going to organize the sub engineer posts examination on 8th July 2018. So, candidates who are interested to participate in this examination, they need to initially register their details. Thereafter, applied ones will be chosen for the written exam. After the commencement of the exam, the officials of TSNPDCL will declare the TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 on their official web portal.

Participates who are taking the exam, they all should have to verify their result by using the hall ticket number details. Prior to the result, the officials will issue the answer keys. With those keys, participates can obtain some idea about their result. Here in the below of the page, we are providing the link to a result, please click on that link to verify your marks.

Details of TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018

The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited is located in Warangal, which came into existence in the year 2014. The TSNPDCL is an electricity distribution organization which is run by the government of Telangana State. This TSNPDCL works in over 17 districts in TS and to overcome the shortage of power in Telangana, they also considered the solar power system. A few hours ago, the Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited released a notification for 497 vacancies of sub engineer posts and the application forms are releasing on 5th June 2018 and these forms available online till 18th June 2018.

TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018

TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 Download

For those who will apply, will have the exam on 8th July 2018. Soon after the exam, the result will be revealed by the TSNPDCL officials. We are expecting, the TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 will be out maybe by the end of July 2018 month and along with result, the cutoff marks will also be uploaded on the official portal of the TSNPDCL. This cutoff marks will assist the students to know the minimum marks in the exam.

TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Exam Result 2018

Organization Name/Conducting Body Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)
State of the Examination Telangana State
Examination Date 8th July 2018
Applications Start From 5th June 2018
Applications End On 18th June 2018
Category Result
Result Announce Shortly
Number of Vacancies 497
Courses Offered Sub Engineer
Official Website tsnpdcl.in

TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Merit List 2018

The candidates will be hired for the sub engineer posts in TSNPDCL, based on the completely written exam, which is held on 8th July 2018. After the TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018 are announced, qualified applicants will have the document verification round. The sub engineer merit list will also be uploaded by the officials based on the candidates rank wise. The minimum pass marks to clear the sub engineer exam is 40% for OC, BC 35%, SC/ST 30% and PH 30%. The final selection process is based on two categories which are 30% posts open consisting of common merit list and remaining 70% posts based on the company level.

How to Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018?

To download the result for sub engineer July exam. Candidates have to go to the official page of TSNPDCL or you can also click on the below link. Then on the home page, navigate for the link related to the TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018. Enter the candidate hall ticket number then tap on the get result button. The result of sub engineer posts appears on the screen. Check your marks than have the copy of marks memo for use while document verification process. If you have any doubts about this opening, you can please check the details on the TSNPDCL official notification or leave a comment in the below session.

Click Here to Download TSNPDCL Sub Engineer Result 2018

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Sarkari Naukri 2018 | TET Exams © 2018 All Rights Reserved www.tet.guru