West Bengal Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 || 18000 vacancies apply @ www.policewb.gov.in. The Police Recruitment Notification will be released by West Bengal Police Department shortly. The Vacancies will be available up to 12500 under this Notification under the categories of Sub Inspector and Constable Posts. So the job seekers get ready to get a job in the west Bengal police department.
The candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria of West Bengal Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 before applying to the examination. The candidates need to follow certain procedure to fill the application form. The candidates must submit the application form before the last date to submit the application form. The details of the application form such as release of application form, how to apply, important dates and others are discussed in our article below.
Contents Of The Post
West Bengal Lady Constable Recruitment 2018
The candidate who wants to apply for the post of Lady Constable should pass 10th from any board. The candidate who wants to apply for lady sub inspector post should posses a qualification of 12th from any recognized board or university with minimum qualifying marks.
The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years. The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as per the date of the Notification.
West Bengal Lady Constable Vacancy 2018
Age relaxation will be given for OBC, ST and SC Candidates. The age relaxation for OBC candidates was 3 years and for SC or ST candidates was 5 years.
Vacancy of jobs according to the categories:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Unreserved (UR)||707 posts|
|Unreserved (E.C)||696 posts|
|Scheduled Castes||37 posts|
|Scheduled Caste (E.C)||318 posts|
|Scheduled Tribe||13 posts|
|Scheduled Tribe (E.C)||88 posts|
|OBC A||369 posts|
|OBC A (E.C)||184 posts|
|OBC B||48 posts|
|OBC B (E.C)||90 posts|
West Bengal Lady Constable Application Form 2018
The selection procedure was based on the written examination, Physical Test and interview. First all the applicants will be conducted by the written test. The candidates who are qualified in the written test will be conducted Physical test. The candidates who are qualified in the Physical test will be sent to the interview.
How to apply for West Bengal Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018?
- All the interested candidates need to open the official portal of West Bengal Police department by the any search engine like Google Chrome or directly click on the link provided above.
- Then the Home page will be opened on your screen. Then go for the notification which was given as apply online for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018.
- Then the application form will be loaded. The candidates need to follow some important details to register to the official portal.
- After that the candidate need to upload the scanned photograph and signature at the 2ndstep of the application form. The candidates need to upload the photograph and signature in the size declared by the organization.
- Now once again check the details and submit the application form. Then the page will be redirected to the Payment page.
- The application fee will be paid through online.
- After the completion of payment take the printout of the application form and keep it safe place for future use. All the details will be available in the official portal of West Bengal Police Department.
Important dates to be remembered for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
|Starting date to submit the online application form||03.01.2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||01.01.2018|
|Release of Admit Cards||Estimated in the month of April 2018|
|Date of the entrance Examination||Updated soon|
|Declaration of results||Updated soon|
Click here to apply for West Bengal Lady Constable Recruitment 2018